Monday, December 13, 2010

Im So Pear.......

So like I said before I am a student at The Art Institute.  A few quarters back we discovered our body types in fashion coordination.  I was very shocked to find out I was a Pear Shape. Not disappointed though.  For some reason I though that slim girls, such as myself couldn't be pear shaped.  I'm actually very excited.  I like have a bigger bottom. Hope it gets even bigger. 








I so love myself and my body.  I remember when I hated it.  I always wanted to be bigger.  Skin and bones is all I thought I was.  In the African American Community its hard being skinny people always telling you to gain some weight.  But who cares.  

I Love Me!!

So I decided to dedicated a blog to me.

3 comments:

  1. I think that this is a very postive post that you have done. There are so many young girls who dont have this same attitude including myslef. I have my days where I love my body and some outfits I cant stand it. But I think it was because I didnt know how to dress my body correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also pear shaped and was sad to find it out in fashion coordination, however I've embraced my shape and love myself no matter what kind of fruit shape I am. =)

    ReplyDelete

link withen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...