Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jeans for your body Type

Jeans are always in style. They are classic items that are great for all seasons. The best thing about jeans is that they are for all body types. Below are a list of jeans that I would recommend for each body type. These jeans are what would look best on that body type but you shouldn't limit yourself to that one type of Jean.



Low Rise Natural Fit
Rectangle Body Shape
 
Regular Rise Ease Fit
Round

Regular Rise Natural Fit
Hourglass

Mid Rise Natural Fit
Triangle




Mid Rise Easy Fit
Inverted Triangle
So ladies what do you think? Finding jeans really is not as hard as you thought.

  





1 comment:

  1. The regular rise natrual fit would work for me so I think I would be more excited when I go to shop for jeans now. thank you

    ReplyDelete

link withen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...